PO Box 3528 Spokane, WA 99220-3528
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Gonzaga students receive two years of extensive training in legal research and writing. Special programs include the clinical law program where students have the opportunity to practice law under the close supervision of attorneys, a four-week summer law program in Florence Italy, and three joint degree programs. Gonzaga boasts a distinguished record in interscholastic advocacy competitions
- Tuition Full-time: $30,263 per year, part-time: $18,185 per year
901 12th Avenue Seattle, WA 98122-1090
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinics: Administrative; Arts Legal; Bankruptcy; Capital Appeals; Community Development; Family Law; Immigration; Int'l Human Rights; Mediation; Non-Profit Orgs; Predatory Lending; Trusts and Estates; Youth Advocacy. Centers/Institutes: Academic Resource; Access to Justice; Corporations, Law & Society; Global Justice; Indian Estate Planning & Probate. Summer Study Abroad: Brazil; South Africa.
- Tuition Full-time: $33,784 per year, part-time: $28,142 per year
Campus Box 353020 Seattle, WA 98195-3020
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Current clinics: Innocence Project Northwest, Unemployment Compensation Law, Mediation, Immigration Law, Refugee Advocacy, Child Advocacy, Tribal Court Criminal Defense and Low-Income Taxpayer. Centers: Asian Law, Intellectual Property, Native American Law, Rural Development Institute, Shidler Center for Law, Commerce and Technology. Externships: Public Interest Law, Courts, Government Agencies.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $19,585 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $28,809 per year
Related U.S. Schools