2501 N. Blackwelder Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73106-1493
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Five international programs. Externships: corporate counsel, judicial, governmental, Native American, and litigation. Licensed student internships. Certificates in Business Law, ADR, and Public Law. Joint JD/MBA. Centers: Native American, ADR, and State Constitutional Law. Public interest fellowships.
- Tuition Full-time: $975 per credit, part-time: $975 per credit
Andrew M. Coats Hall, 300 Timberdell Road Norman, OK 73019-5081
- Special programs offered to J.D. students The Law School offers students the opportunity to participate in live-client civil and criminal clinics, judicial externships, and internships with the United States Department of Justice, the United States Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C. Also, the School offers a study abroad program with Brasenose College in Oxford, England.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $16,766 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $26,695 per year
University of Tulsa
3120 E. Fourth Place Tulsa, OK 74104
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Programs include International Law, Native American Law, Energy/Environmental Law, and Health Law. Summer programs offered in Dublin, Geneva, Buenos Aires, and Tianjin. Legal Clinics in Immigrant Rights and Social Enterprise & Economic Development. Judicial and licensed legal internships. Pro Bono program and services.
- Tuition Full-time: $27,634 per year, part-time: $19,386 per year
Related U.S. Schools