Rutgers, Camden (NJ)
217 N. Fifth Street Camden, NJ 08102-1203
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Rutgers-Camden has special programs including business concentrations, outstanding externships, pro bono activities, and joint degree programs. The legal writing program provides excellent communications skills. The Law School's clinical program enables students to learn lawyering skills in a variety of areas. The School has one of the highest percentages students obtaining judicial clerkships.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $23,191 per year, part-time: $18,543 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $33,385 per year, part-time: $27,143 per year
Rutgers, Newark (NJ)
123 Washington Street Newark, NJ 07102
- Special programs offered to J.D. students MSP - post-admissions program for students who, regardless of race or ethnicity, demonstrate educational, cultural, or socioeconomic disadvantage; Clinical Prog. since 1970 offering faculty-supervised experience representing real clients; Global Legal Studies; Eric Neisser Public Interest Prog. fellowships, summer placement; LRAP; Externships - judicial, IP, immigration, labor law.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $23,007 per year, part-time: $14,942 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $32,777 per year, part-time: $21,534 per year
Seton Hall University
1 Newark Center Newark, NJ 07102-5210
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Our Center for Social Justice represents disadvantaged clients in diverse legal matters. We offer a JD concentration and LLM in Health Law through our Health Law & Policy Program. Students may pursue a JD concentration in Intellectual Property through our Institute of Law, Science & Technology. Students participate in for-credit internships in state, federal and international courts and agencies.
- Tuition Full-time: $41,160 per year, part-time: $31,065 per year
Related U.S. Schools