1536 Hewitt Avenue St. Paul, MN 55104-1284
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Hamline offers 11 clinics, 6 study abroad programs, & externships in 8 substantive fields. Hamline is home to the nationally recognized Dispute Resolution Institute & the Health Law Institute, offering courses, research opportunities, & other programming for students & the community. Joint degree/dual degree options are available in business, management, library science and a new JD/MFA.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,096 per year, part-time: $21,670 per year
University of Minnesota--Twin Cities (MN)
229 19th Avenue S Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Special programs offered to J.D. students 18 clinics including Civil Practice Clinic, Tax Clinic. 10 institutes including Human Rights Center, Institute on Race and Poverty. 9 foreign semester exchange programs. Public Service Program encourages 50 pro bono hours per student. Judicial externship program with federal and state courts. 12 joint degree programs.
- Tuition In-state, full-time: $24,686 per year; Out-of-state, full-time: $35,089 per year
University of St.
MSL 411, 1000 LaSalle Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55403-2015
- Special programs offered to J.D. students All UST Law students participate in the nationally-recognized Mentor Externship Program. Judicial Externship and Business Law Externships are also offered. Law students work side-by-side with graduate students in professional psychology and social work in the innovative Interprofessional Center for Counseling and Legal Services. UST Law offers five joint degree programs and summer study in Rome.
- Tuition Full-time: $32,794 per year
Mitchell College of Law (MN)
875 Summit Avenue St. Paul, MN 55105-3076
- Special programs offered to J.D. students William Mitchell's distinctive educational approach develops practical wisdom in students by simultaneously embracing scholarship and practice. We have over 100 intellectually rigorous courses, top-ranked clinical and legal writing programs, and externships that put students to work as clerks or researchers with judges or advocacy organizations. Students can choose from nine study abroad programs.
- Tuition Full-time: $30,650 per year, part-time: $22,180 per year
Related U.S. Schools