765 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, MA 02215
- Special programs offered to J.D. students We offer three clinical programs (civil, criminal, legislative) and three internship/externship programs. We have thirteen academic-year programs that allow students to study at leading universities in Oxford, Paris, Florence, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, Leiden, Lyon, Hamburg, Beijing, Madrid, Singapore, and Geneva.
- Tuition Full-time: $38,266 per year
Boston College (MA)
885 Centre Street Newton, MA 02459-1154
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinic/Program subjects include: immigration, civil litigation, criminal justice, homelessness, juvenile rights, women & the law, Attorney General, International Criminal Tribunal, London semester, semester in practice, judge & community courts, judicial process. Also offered: dual degree programs, cross-registration, and studying abroad.
- Tuition Full-time: $38,450 per year
1563 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Harvard Law School is the world's premier center for legal education and research. At the center of the HLS experience is learning from and working with teachers who shape the landscape of the law. Each year, HLS offers more than 150 seminars and classes with fewer than 25 students, an extensive clinical program, study abroad, joint degree programs, and is home to more than 15 research centers.
- Tuition Full-time: $41,500 per year
School of Law (MA)
154 Stuart Street Boston, MA 02116
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Clinics in 16 subject areas and in-house Clinical Law Office; academic centers - international law, law & social responsibility, business law - sponsoring conferences and research projects; three required semesters of legal research & writing; judicial clerkship opportunities; summer programs in Ireland, London/Edinburgh, Malta, Prague, Chile; semester programs in The Netherlands, Denmark, Paris
- Tuition Full-time: $33,580 per year, part-time: $25,200 per year
400 Huntington Avenue Boston, MA 02115
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Our program is unique in its integration of classroom rigor and real-world experience. Every first year student undertakes a team social justice project through our Legal Skills in Social Context course. Each student graduates with a full year of legal experience through our co-op program with four 11-week full-time jobs in 54 countries and throughout the US. 45% also complete at least one clinic.
- Tuition Full-time: $38,514 per year
120 Tremont Street Boston, MA 02108
- Special programs offered to J.D. students Law students may take courses in Intellectual Property, Civil Litigation, Health and Biomedical Law, International Law, and Business and Financial Services. They may enroll in a broad array of clinical and internship programs, including international internships at law firms worldwide. The Rappaport Center for Law and Public Service offers opportunities in public policy and public service work.
- Tuition Full-time: $38,190 per year, part-time: $28,642 per year
England College (MA)
1215 Wilbraham Road Springfield, MA 01119-2684
- Special programs offered to J.D. students All 1L classes are 50 students or less. Clinics: Criminal, Consumer Protection, Legal Services, Small Business, Real Estate. Externship program with judges or government agencies. Centers: Law and Business Center for Advancing Entrepreneurship; the Legislative and Governmental Affairs Institute. Skills training with simulation courses. Foreign summer study encouraged through ABA-approved programs.
- Tuition Full-time: $32,756 per year, part-time: $24,568 per year
Related U.S. Schools